1 year ago
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Downtown Elgin stakeholders and interested residents are invited to attend an update meeting regarding construction projects happening in and around downtown in 2012. The meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 10, 6:30 to 8:30PM at the Centre of Elgin, 100 Symphony Way in downtown Elgin.
Representatives from each project's management team will be on hand to provide project overviews, including construction schedules, detour routes and other important information. The projects to be covered are:
• Riverside Drive Promenade - James McDonough, IHC Construction & Tim King, Hitchcock Design Group
• Downtown Streetscape Phase V - Brian Fairwood, TranSystems
• Kimball Street Bridge Resurfacing - Joe Evers, City of Elgin
• Elgin Artspace Lofts - John Shales, Shales McNutt Construction
• Other projects happening around the downtown - Joe Evers, City of Elgin
Please RSVP ONLINE, call (847) 488-1456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Jason Pawlowski at 11:34 AM